So, Everyone has Ombre jeans now. EVERYONE.
Celebs are wearing it , and every fashion bloggers are wearing it.
I was like , OMG I WANT IT!
and I found the one I want , but price was what I didn't want it to be... :(
So I decide it make it myself!!
What You Need:
Ugly piece of jeans you don't wear anymore and you don't give a shit even it gets shitty.
(Some of you might f##k it up by accident so DO NOT USE D&G or Diesel jeans!)
1. Wear the jeans that you didn't wear for a long time.
This is the skinny jeans I wore in highschool.
Yep. SKINNY JEANS.
it was. once.
If you think "oh, hey! this doesn't look that bad! I kinda like it now!"
just put it back to woredrobe and forget about this.
That actually happens sometimes...
If you think "Why the F$$k do I even have this shit? Ewww",
Let's get started.
2. Mark how short you want it to be.
I marked it with white eyeliner pencil I barely use.
you can use any water based marker.
just don't use sharpies and shit.
I wanted it to be hot and slutty so I went pretty short.
3. Take it off and mark the line again with ruler.
Draw Straight line based on what you drew so that you can cut straight.
I thought 'Maybe that's too short..' and drew it little bit lower.
4. And I said " Okay i don't have nice ass so i will go safe."
and cut it lower than the line LOL
But you can just cut it with the line you drew
...if you have nice one.
5. Cut some lines to make it look vintage.
I cut few on the pocket parts, and bottom.
Don't forget the back part!
6. Grab a Sand paper, cheese grater, or foot grater ( is it how it's called in Eng? )
Grab a bottom part like the picture, and grind it !
you will see the threads are getting loose.
do it until you get the result you want.
7. Use exacto knife to do samething for the cuts.
grab it like the picture and grind it up and down.
8. This is after picture.
I put all my anger in the grinding.
what a stress relief!!!
9. put your jeans in the warm water.
let it soak it perfectly.
10. Come outside with bleach and a bucket.
Pour some bleach in.
DON'T DO IT IN THE HOUSE OR WASHROOM!
you can die if you do this in the small space you know.
and your house will smell like a old shitty swimming pool.
AND DON'T FORGET WEARING GLOVES!
you want your pants ombre not your hands...
11. Dip the pants in the bleach.
Dip only around 1 inch from the bottom.
You have to see carefully if the pants is changing color.
Some pants takes a second, and some takes all day.
some will never change the color.
then you are f##ked.
12. Pour some bleach one the part you want it to be bleached. don't pour too much.
Pour little bit slowly.
13. Watch how the color is changing.
Try to keep checking the color.
I left it for 1 and a half hours.
14. When you get a color that you want, rinse it with water and put it in the washing machine.
wash it alone. You don't want other clothes to get bleached.
After the wash , cuts will look more natural.
I actually really liked how it came out.
and it was super easy.
you should definatly try it.
Make one ! save a money for another awesome stuffs!